ListAssist has arrived! Now you can go to one place to order all of the marketing material you need to market your listings. Online tools and offline tools are combined to save you time and help you manage your listings better.
Enter your listing information one time, and then place orders for a single property website, just listed postcards, property flyers and door hangers in a few simple clicks.
Start with the single property website to develop online awareness about your listing, and then invite neighbors to an open house by sending out a just listed postcard. Door hangers can be distributed throughout the neighborhood for added awareness, and property flyers and brochures round out the mix to showcase the listing. What could take an hour is reduced to minutes with the elimination of redundant data entry.
How it works:
Single property website
- Choose promotion under the listing that you would like to promote, and then click create under single property website.
- Select your accent color. The ListAssist single property website can be customized based on the colors of your real estate brokerage brand.
- Select your feature image. Highlight a feature photo from any of the property photos you have uploaded.
- Customize your settings. Add a call to action, customer testimonial and choose custom notification settings.
- Manage your slide show. Drag and drop the order in which you would like your property photos to display.
- Add a custom footer and logos. If your brokerage requires specific disclaimer verbiage or institutional logos, you can add them here.
- Preview your website and once approved, save and verify.
- Purchase and publish your single property website. Once you purchase your website, you will need to go back to the listing in ListAssist, click on promotion and change the status to publish.
- Choose promotion under the listing that you would like to promote, and then click create for the specific printed piece you would like to use to promote your listing.
- Click select for the template you would like to use. This will automatically take you to the editor in the Corefact store.
- Add or edit any of the information.
- Place your order.
Watch this video or contact our customer service team to learn more.