Searching for real estate marketing ideas and content for mailers to send to your past and potential clients? Here’s a list of themes and ideas that can have you consistently mailing to your farm, building your brand and generating leads.
- Notification of type of market – It’s a seller’s market so now’s the time.
- Just Listed – Send to 100 homes around your listing.
- Just Listed – Send to your sphere.
- Market activity – Monthly market updates.
- “Neighborhood expert” cards
- Proof of production
- Confused about how much your home is worth?
- Inventory is low and I have a buyer looking in your neighborhood if you are thinking of selling.
- Do you know how much home can you afford – Send to first time buyers.
- It costs twice as much to rent as to own, find out why – Send to first time buyers, and mail to apartments.
- New Year – Ring in the New Year with a new home.
- Valentine’s Day – I would LOVE to help you find your next home.
- St. Patrick’s Day – Save some green on your new home. I will negotiate you the best deal possible.
- April Fool’s Day – Don’t be a fooled, the real estate market is great for sellers/buyers.
- Mother’s Day – Skip the toaster and get Mom what she really wants this year. A new house.
- Fourth of July – Declare independence from your old home.
- Labor Day – Let me get to work selling your home for a top price.
- Halloween – Don’t be spooked by the real estate market. (send for Halloween)
- Thanksgiving – Thanks for thinking of me to sell your home.
- Holiday – Did you ask Santa for a new home this year? Shhhhh….he told me.